Service Cancellation Policy

Please thoroughly review our service cancellation policy prior to purchasing services. You may view additional service terms here. For more information, please contact us here.

Leaving so soon? We would love for you to stay, but totally understand.

1. Website Design

We provide all prospective clients with access to an extensive portfolio to review prior to hiring us for project work to ensure comfortability with the quality of our work and to assess fit between our team and needed skill to execute the Website design. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to making a payment for our services. Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Payment terms require 60% of total project costs to be paid upfront for commencement of work. The remaining 40% of payment is due upon Website launch. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Keltech Designs and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.

2. Website Development and Maintenance Services

Cancellation requests for website maintenance and/or website development services requiring automatic payment must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the next billing date. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the payment method is also canceled with the payment provider. Keltech Designs will not complete manual payments for the customer.

3. Social Media Management and Marketing (Social Media Missions)

For all social media campaigns and other marketing services provided, the client is ultimately responsible for review and approval of all content put into market prior to distribution.  Keltech Designs will provide proofs for review by the client, which require formal written acknowledgement of review completion prior to Keltech Design’s execution of the campaign or marketing tactic. Any delays in timely review of these pieces may result in the delay of tactic deployment. In such circumstances, Keltech Designs is not responsible, nor beholding to the client for any reimbursement or credit for agreed upon work. As a courtesy to our clients, payment schedules for campaigns and recurring marketing services may be invoiced on a monthly or quarterly basis, dependent upon client preference. All recurring payments are due no later than the preferred start date of deployment in order to commence work. Any client payment delays will result in campaign/project delay. Clients may cancel and renew without penalty provided 60-day notice via the KD Account associated with the service. Keltech Designs may terminate this agreement at anytime with written notice to the client.

4. Cancellation Fee for Branding and Design Projects (Branding Missions)

In the event of cancellation of this assignment, ownership of all copyrights and the original artwork shall be retained by the Designer, and a cancellation fee for work completed, and expenses already incurred, shall be paid by the Client. Cancellation fee is based on the hours submitted, if the project is on an hourly basis or a percentage based on the time estimate for the entire job. A 100% cancellation fee is due once the project has been finished, whether delivered to the client or not. If the project is on an hourly basis and project is canceled by the client, the client agrees to pay no less than 100% of the hours already billed for the project at the time of cancellation plus a flat fee of $250 or 50% of the remaining hours that were expected to be completed on the project, whichever is greater.

Service cancellations must be initiated by the client through a request in the KD Account. Please follow the steps below to submit your request:

  1. Login to your KD Account.
  2. Click ‘Services’.
  3. Select the service you wish to cancel.
  4. Under the Actions menu, choose Request Cancellation.
Scroll to Top