Adding Tracking Numbers to Orders #
Keeping your customer up to date during the different stages of the order processing helps effectively build customer loyalty. To keep your customer updated with shipping status, you can add the tracking number to their order. The order status will changed to ‘Shipped’ and an email notification will follow once the tracking number and provider have been added to the website order.
- Login to the website Dashboard.
- Under Woocommerce, Choose Orders.
- Select the order you would like to add a tracking number to.
- On the right side of the order, Click Add Shipment Tracking.
- Choose the shipping provider from the drop-down list.
- Add the tracking number then click Save.
- You may preview the look of the tracking details.