Trademark and Copyright Infringement Policy
We encourage you to thoroughly review our Trademark and Copyright Infringement Policy. For more information, please contact us here.
Last Updated: 06/06/2021
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (Notice & Takedown)
At www.keltechdesigns.com, the “Website,” we respect the intellectual property rights of others. We expect our users to act in a way that does not infringe on others’ rights, including ensuring that they never violate anyone else’s intellectual property rights.
We run the Website in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) and have registered a specific DMCA Agent, the information for which is provided below.
We take claims of copyright infringement very seriously and respond to notices regarding such matters expeditiously. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, you may report claims of copyright infringement to us, by sending a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement, containing the following:
1. Identification, including a description, of the copyrighted work you are claiming has been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple works, you may provide a representative list.
2. The location of the allegedly infringing material, including identification of URL where the allegedly infringing material is accessible or the exact location where the infringing material can be found.
3. Your company affiliation, if applicable, your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
6. Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
This notice can be sent to our DMCA Registered Agent at:
DMCA Agent Name: Shardai N. Kelly
400 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 1700
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Upon receipt of your Notice, we will take all actions we deem appropriate, including removal of the infringing material or disabled access to the infringing material. Please note that you must comply with all of the requirements above for your Notice to be valid.
If you feel that we have removed content that is not infringing, or that you otherwise have authorization from the copyright holder to lawfully use the content, you may send us a Counter-Notice.
The following information must be included:
1. Identification of the content which you believe was mistakenly removed or access was mistakenly disabled to, as well as the location where it appeared.
2. Your name, address, telephone number, email address and your physical or electronic signature.
3. An acknowledgment that you have reviewed our copyright infringement policy.
4. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification. You may wish to include a broader description of the reasons why you believe this to be so.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the operators of the Website are located.
6. A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA Notice.
If we received a Counter-Notice, we may send a copy to the original complainant, informing them that the removed content may be replaced within ten business days unless the complainant files an action in federal court.
It is our policy to terminate access to our Website and revoke privileges of any person who we determine to be a “repeat infringer.” Repeat infringement shall be determined in our sole and exclusive discretion but will include any individual who has been the subject of more than one copyright infringement notice.
Nothing in this policy waives any other right we may have to pursue copyright infringers or any other individual who uses our Website to violate the intellectual property rights of others. We will not indemnify any alleged infringer in any manner.